Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


I've been doing a lot of reading recently and everything I read points me to the idea of gratitude.  I'm working hard at finding ways to be truly grateful and to have a heart of thanksgiving no matter what is going on.

 My kids really help me with this.

 Even when we are having a tough day or evening, I remember to look for the positives when it comes to having them.  I wrote on Facebook last night that "they are the best things that have ever happened to me" and I really believe that to be true.  However, it leaves out one really important person, whom without, I would not even have these little ones to be grateful for! 

And that is Gabe.  He is really an amazing father and they love him so much.  And so do I.  We are all lucky to be together and remembering that today and every day is what love is all about. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really sweet Valentines Day blog Sarah.
love you
Sandy

SARAH said...

Thanks Sandy! Love you too :)